Pages

14 July 2009

♣ MY FIRST ETSY SALE!!! ♥

I added the Royal Flush on Sunday and by 16:40 on Monday it had sold! I was so excited... I actually doubted whether anyone would find my brooches on Etsy, it's a massive site with hundreds of amazing pieces of artwork being uploaded every second of the day. So, I feel I have actually acheived something. It has certainly spurred me on to make more and start promoting my bits and pieces! It all starts here ha ha...♠ I now need to sort out my packaging. I thought I had it sorted with cake boxes but they aren't sturdy enough. I managed to scrape together a box out of mountboard. Not the most attractive of boxes but hopefully it will get the Flush all the way to the States in one piece. I think my feedback will reveal whether it did or not. Fingers crossed


No comments:

Post a Comment