Pages

19 August 2011

♦ ♣ ♥ ♠ Introductions ♦ ♣ ♥ ♠


I love being introduced to new people, new things and especially new APPS! I had this on my Iphone, I get lazy. I take pics store them on my phone and never get around to doing anything with them. VintageJelly commented on how she loved the Pixlr-o-matic, I have it on my phone but had no idea it was online... I absolutely love it. Especially when photographing my cards, gives them that old school, knackered look. Perfect.

I also dabbled in the on Twitter. Never really had a clue what everyone was FFing all about, then Sharon from the Vintage Hair Lounge explained all. Today it paid off. Little did I know that there was someone only a few roads away from me busy making exquisite headresses from vintage jewellery. They really are something to behold. So after a bit of ‘oh wow’ and admiring each other’s creations the links were made.

Lovely to tweet you Jo of Jo Barnes Vintage ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment