Pages

7 December 2010

♦ ♣ ♥ ♠ Back again ♦ ♣ ♥ ♠

A tribute to the late family budgie, BillyBobBen. (They are not his feathers, I got there too late!)

It's been ages, so much has happened... I say this everytime. Craft fairs, orders, ideas and life have been keeping me busy.
The newest Spitfire designs. Found them at a sale and thought I would have a go at some pads. They seem quite popular and very easy to wear. The piece is fitted with an elastic and an optional hair comb for extra security.
The larger Borneo butterfly... enjoy wearing your new headpiece Mrs Franks!
Ok, so this is the 3rd attempt at a comfortably wearable teacup. I am pleased to say it works. Like the spitfire pads, an elastic and a comb offer extra security. It's so small, the picture doesn't do it justice!

No comments:

Post a Comment