Pages

2 October 2010

♦ ♣ ♥ ♠ Getting back into it ♦ ♣ ♥ ♠

Groom's Royal Flush Buttonhole in Spades and Hearts.
This design is part of a series. The Best Men have '4 of a Kind' 9s and 8s, the fathers 7s and 6s with the ushers having the remaining cards, the 5s, 4, 3s,and 2s using a full deck of cards.

Where has my energy been! I have been neglecting my creativity recently and since being back at school it feels like I have been non-stop for the past 4 weeks. Well, today that is going to change. I have almost completed an order of buttonholes that will wing it's way to Florida for a wedding in November, confirmed my space with Lina for a Contemporary Craft Fair at The Global Cafe (RISC), Reading on November 27th and managed to get Binkypops to sign up to it to. I can't wait, should be a good day out. I am also planning to enter an embroidery competition with a prize of a chance to spend a day with Diane Bates, who I think is wonderful! Oh and what else, start a range of card designs that can be framed for my stall, update www.soobird.com with a Buttonhole gallery, update Etsy with a few new things and collect some fisheye pictures from Boots that I hope have worked. I borrowed a camera from a friend, destroyed the first film and had to use whatever I could find whilst in Paris. If they do work I will be so pleased and will get them up on here. Er what else, oh and make a cannelloni.

This is all in one day... I will let you know how I get on

Fathers of the Bride & Groom

Best Man
♦ ♣ ♥ ♠

No comments:

Post a Comment