Pages

28 October 2009

♦ ♣ ♥ ♠ It's ready! ♦ ♣ ♥ ♠

Click here to see the site so far...
It's ready and waiting for visitors.

After days of playing around with layouts, colours, pages and images I have finally got the website up and running. I am currently trying to make some more pieces to add to the shop so at the moment it is itemless. It won't be long though as I have a red arrow currently being cemented together by my very good friend Gary Stanley, so hopefully I will have some weird and wonderful hats to show off in my new shop soon.


I have also added a Guest Book to the site for feedback and comments. I also want to encourage visitors to jot down themes etc on that page. Everyday I get people suggesting future hats ranging from the sensible and sophisticated to the totally absurd. I don't think I will ever run out of things to make but it is better to be safe than sorry.


No comments:

Post a Comment