Pages

24 August 2009

♦ ♣ SALES & HOT MUFFINS ♠ ♥

Last night was my first experience of the 'Hot Muffins' Burlesque Night @ The Oakford Social Club in Reading... and I absolutely loved it! Hosted by Beatrix Von Bourbon it was a evening of laughter and dancing to pre-1960's tunes. Betsy Boudoir and Cherry Loco were particularly entertaining and well worth a watch.

I also couldn't wait to meet up with Chloe and Scarlet from Tiger Lilly's to hear how my bits and pieces were doing in the shop. They have been doing better than I thought with 5 sales in the past couple of weeks. Apparently there has been lots of interest in other designs I am working on, such as the pin-up, military and ones to go alongside their stock of Vivien of Holloway dresses. Now is the time to knuckle down and get making in the build up to Christmas. In the mean time I hope to be included in one of the art markets that take place at The Oakford every Sunday from 11am. I hope to kill two birds and have one during the next installment from the 'Hot Muffins'.

No comments:

Post a Comment