Pages

14 August 2009

♦ ♣ New bits to play with ♠ ♥



I am now the proud owner of a Supermarine Spitfire Mk V RAF 140 Sqn 1941 and it is pink! Yesterday I was dragged to one of Darren's toy shops so he could pick up some parts for his cars... I had no idea what I was letting my brain in for. As soon as I got in there the ideas hit me like bullets and I couldn't wait to get my hands on some of their stuff. I left empty handed but very excited about another visit after pay day...

24 hours passed and I had to go back.

I had to stop myself going mad in there, I kept telling myself I had to eat for the remainder of the month and shouldn't really spend much. The feathers I took with me made the gent behind the counter start asking questions. He had no idea what he was letting himself in for and neither did I. 45 minutes later I left with my head bursting with ideas, a pink spitfire, propellors, train track and a couple of trees. Now all I need is to get some more feathers... Watch this space I have a feeling the next batch of hats are going to be quite special!

No comments:

Post a Comment