Pages

20 June 2011

♦ ♣ ♥ ♠ Burlesque Sellers on Etsy ♦ ♣ ♥ ♠



I recently joined a team, on Etsy, a team for all handmakers of costumes, accessories and props suited to the Burlesque world. Since joining I have loved seeing who joins the team, browsing through the shops and ing the items.

Recently our Captain, RedsRibbons came up with the idea of a Team Challenge. GREAT IDEA! We were given a month from the announcement of who was crowned Miss Exotic World 2011 (MEW).

Miss Indigo Blue took the prize and so the contest began. I say began, I only finished sourcing the bits and pieces for it about an hour ago. It shall begin, hopefully in the next 24 hours. I always leave it until the last minute, just hope I can create something as flamboyant and spectacular as Miss Indigo Blue!

www.christophernelsonphotography.com

Here’s the first completed entry by Gothfox Designs, love the colours, very Lichenstein.


No comments:

Post a Comment