Pages

16 April 2011

♦ ♣ ♥ ♠ VINTAGE HAIR LOUNGE, SOUTHAMPTON ♦ ♣ ♥ ♠




So, whilst getting my hair done by Gloria at the Vintage Hair Lounge, Southampton I was showing off my latest hat. That night I was off into Reading for Viney’s ‘Circus’ 30th Birthday party. The idea was a big top, popcorn type thing... that’s the only way to describe it.





Sharon and Gloria were quite impressed with the hat and I showed them some photos of my other creations and left them my card. The next thing I knew there was a window waiting for Soobird to fill it with hatty creations. This was about two weeks ago, well even longer since I was in the Lounge, I have been waiting for the Easter Holidays so I could spend them going through all the bits and pieces I have accumulated over the past year or so. They have now been whittled down and I am ready to create some new and exciting designs for the window and all the craft fairs I have coming up.

The empty window


Quite a sunny day so not the best pictures...


VINTAGE HAIR LOUNGE
Kimber House, 118 High Street,
Southampton SO14 2AA
02380 337109
enquiries@vintagehairlounge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment